Your Next Stop for a Successful Career in Public Transportation
Whether you are exploring transportation as a career or looking for the largest university-based transportation center dedicated to public transportation, this graduate student ebook can serve as your essential guide to preparing for an exciting career in public transportation.
This comprehensive guide will provide the following 8 essential answers for achieving your career goals!
- Why select the University of South Florida
- What the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering offers
- What graduate research assistant opportunities are available with National Center for Transit Research and Center for Urban Transportation Research
- What Tampa and Florida have to offer in terms of quality of life and a laboratory for transportation issues and research
- What are the degree requirements and course plans for three different masters in civil engineering
- What courses are available as electives
- What financial support is available from USF and NCTR
- How to apply to the program
NCTR is seeking candidates for several graduate assistant positions. Selected applicants will pursue a master’s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering beginning in August. This 16-month program of coursework and experiential learning assignments will produce a master’s degree focused on transportation with particular emphasis on public transportation.
Complete the Form Below to Receive Your Free Guide Today